This website is owned and operated by Softifive (Maigro Technology Pvt. Ltd.), hereinafter referred to as ‘We’, ‘Our’, or ‘Us’. The website provides information about the services and solutions offered by Softifive to its existing and potential business customers across the US, UK, Australia, Canada, India, and the rest of the world.
Your access and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions documented herein. We request you to walk through the complete information furnished on this webpage before browsing through our website and/or making use of any information; including, but not limited to, the Softifive Blog, provided under the Softifive label at https://www.softifive.com/en/.
The content on our website is intended to provide general information pertaining to the services we offer at Softifive. We make every possible effort to make sure the information made available through our website is accurate, unprejudiced and up-to-date; however, as with any other service on the web, errors and omissions may occur at times.
By accessing our website at https://www.softifive.com/en/, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable regulations and laws, and agree that you are accountable for compliance with applicable laws. Proceeding to any other page on this website will indicate that you have read and agreed to all the information provided herein. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site and/or using the information furnished herein. The materials available on this website may be protected by copyright and trademark laws, which you agree to respect to the extent possible. Should you have queries relating to any of the website service terms drafted herein, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will get back to you within 72 business hours.
2. Use License
- You are permitted to temporarily download a copy of the information or products available on Softifive website for non-commercial, personal transitory viewing only. Consider it as grant of a license, and not a transfer of title, and you may not:
- copy or modify the materials
- use the materials for public display (commercial or non-commercial) or for any commercial purpose
- attempt to reverse engineer or decompile any product available on our website
- remove any proprietary notations or copyright from the materials, wherever applicable
- mirror the information on any other web server or transfer the materials to another person
- This service license shall terminate automatically in case you violate any of the terms listed under Section 2 of this document. Upon termination, you must stop accessing our website and using the information available on it, in any manner, and destroy all downloaded materials and/or information in your possession whether in printed or electronic format.
- The materials on Softifive website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Softifive Technologies makes no expressed or implied warranties, and hereby negates and disclaims all other warranties including, but not limited to, implied conditions or warranties of fitness for a specified purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Further, Softifive does not warrant or make representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or likely results of the use of information provided on this website or otherwise apropos of any other website linked to this site or any available materials
In no event shall Softifive, its suppliers or business partners and clients be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profit or data, or attributable to any business interruption) resulting from your use or inability to use the information on the Softifive website, even if Softifive (Maigro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) Or one of its authorized representatives has been notified in writing or orally of the likelihood of such damages.
5. Accuracy of materials
The information available on Softifive website may consist of typographical, photographic or technical errors. Softifive does not warrant that any information on its website is current, complete or accurate. Softifive may modify or remove any material or information on its website at any time and without notice. However, Softifive does not accept any obligation to update the information.
7. Newsletter subscription
We collect information from you when you fill in a web form or enter information on our website. By providing Softifive with your personal information, name and email address, etc., you entitle it to send you periodic newsletters, circulars, promotional deals and discount offers for its wide range of products and services. However, you may anytime opt out of receiving such newsletters by clicking on an unsubscribe link given at the bottom of any such communication.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
Legal guarantee for tangible good is 2 years. To exercise your right for a guarantee please send a written request to Softifive as per section 14. If your Product is a digital product or intangible good you are entitle to cancel your order in 15 days as per section 12 or ask for a refund as per section 13.
AS BETWEEN YOU AND SOFTIFIVE, THE PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED “AS IS” AND YOU USE THE PRODUCTS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SOFTIFIVE DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SOFTIFIVE HEREBY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY ARISE BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Softifive may modify these terms and conditions for its website at any time and without notice. We encourage you to check back this page often to stay abreast of our current terms of service. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the then available version of Softifive website terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms of service are construed in accordance with, and governed by, the applicable laws in India and you irrevocably acquiesce to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of law in that location
Effective Date: August 1, 2018